Our Community Guidelines:
- Inappropriate content: we do not allow any content that shows, depicts or describes nudity, sexual acts, the offering of sexual services, sexual arousal, and/ or sexual objectification.
- Intellectual property and data protection: we ask you to ensure that you have the rights and consents (including any third-party intellectual property and proprietary rights) you need to create content in our events and digital spaces – as well as rights and consents for both you and us to share the content on your channels or ours. If any other individuals appear in any content you create, we ask you to ensure that they are at least 21 years of age and that you have obtained their consent to show their personal information and/ or image in the content.
- PCN+: we ask you to ensure that any content you produce, connections you make or conversations you have do not harm, defame or damage the PCN Entertainment brand in any way.
- Illegal content or behavior: we don’t allow support, praise or promotion of political or religious agendas, terrorism, organized crime, or hate groups. We also do not allow you to sell or offer firearms, drugs, or offensive weapons. Any other illegal behavior, communication, or content in our events or digital spaces is strictly prohibited.
- Hate speech, bullying, and abuse: we do not allow threats of violence, hateful, defamatory, or derogative words or speeches – or the targeting of private individuals. We do not allow attacks or abuse based on race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or disease.
Help us keep everyone safe: if you see or hear something in our events or digital spaces at any time that you think may violate our Community Guidelines, please let our team know contact member services or email@example.com.